HOME | TABLE OF CONTENTS | | | welcome to doddyestiara.blogspot.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

Lobster Claw (Heliconia Rostrata) Flowers

heliconia flower bunga pisang-pisangan 8
This is Heliconia rostrata flowers pictures that I saw growing on the edge of a road. At that moment I was walking with my wife, doing a little exercise in the morning. While waiting for my wife sat down to rest, I was photographing these beautiful flowers with my mobile phone camera. In Indonesia, this ornamental plant known by the name Pisang-Pisangan (pisang = banana) because of the resemblance to a banana plant.
heliconia flower bunga pisang-pisangan 7
heliconia flower bunga pisang-pisangan 3
heliconia flower bunga pisang-pisangan
heliconia flower bunga pisang-pisangan 6
heliconia flower bunga pisang-pisangan 4
heliconia flower bunga pisang-pisangan 5
heliconia flower bunga pisang-pisangan 2
All photos of Heliconia rostrata (lobster claw) flowers are the result of cell phone camera shots Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot K800i.

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment