HOME | TABLE OF CONTENTS | | | welcome to doddyestiara.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brown Grasshoppers Mating

brown grasshopper mating 03

I saw this brown grasshoppers matting when I was watching the other brown grasshopper that was larger nearby. Initially both brown grasshoppers did not move on the ground. When the smaller brown locust move toward larger brown locust, I began to notice them.

It turns out that brown grasshoppers mating. The smaller brown locust began to climb to the top of the larger brown locust, and then they start a mating.

I use this opportunity to take some photos. Unfortunately the photos that I took from the camera phone lacks focus. Hopefully I'll get another chance to photograph another grasshoppers mating or other insects mating soon.

brown grasshopper mating 06

brown grasshopper mating 09

brown grasshopper mating 07

brown grasshopper mating 05

brown grasshopper mating 10

brown grasshopper mating 11

brown grasshopper mating 16

All brown grasshoppers mating photos were taken using a camera phone Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot K800i.

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment